• 1
  • 2

Contemporary Gospel Music Awards

Good day dear nominee. Due to several complaints from Master card voters who's votes are not reflecting we wish to announce a 5 day extension of the voting process. Master card has corrected these issues but it will take 2 working days to reflect votes in the system. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused especially to voters facing this particular challenge. Thank you #CGMAGHANA

   cgma 07

CGM AWARDS Ghana
How to vote...

The award is mainly a public choice award which allows the public 70% voting power to decide who wins what. The rest of the thirty percent (30%) power is with the board members.

CGM AWARDS is powered by PAN AFRICAN ART SOCIETY an international music organisation based in the United Kingdom.

 

Vote Now!

Click here to Vote Now!

2019 Nominees

load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all

2019 Categories

  • 01. Contemporary Worship Song of the Year

    The 2019 Nominees for this category are: ELOHIM - MOG YAHWEH - JESHURUN OKYERE FAITHFUL GOD
    Read More
  • 2. Contemporary Praise Song of the Year

    The 2019 nominees for this award category are: HOSANNA - KODA VOVOME - BETHEL REVIVAL CHOIR 
    Read More
  • 03. Contemporary Album of the Year

    The 2019 nominees for this award category are: I CHOOSE YOU - HELEN YAWSON HOSANNA
    Read More
  • 04. Contemporary Artiste of the Year

    The 2019 nominees for this award category are: CWESI OTENG JOE METTLE HELEN YAWSON
    Read More
  • 05. Male Vocalist of the Year

    The 2019 nominees for this award category are: LUIGI MACLEAN MOG (NANA YAW BOAKYE) JESHURUN
    Read More
  • 06. Female Vocalist of the Year

    The 2019 nominees for this award category are: HELEN YAWSON ALEXANDRAH NIIELA ENUONYAM NAA
    Read More
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6

Aim

 

CGM Awards - Ghana 2019

Contemporary Gospel Music Awards (CGM AWARDS) Ghana scheme is designed to foster the development of the Ghanaian contemporary gospel music industry.

The industry is a fast rising one which has garnered little or no support at all and therefore must be given the necessary attention to enhance its rapid growth and development.


 

Aim

The scheme aims at creating an unprecedented platform and conducive atmosphere to unearth, nurture and grow gifting’s and talents in the area of contemporary gospel in the country and diaspora.

Every year under review musicians who released songs, albums videos or did any kind of project that falls under any of the published categories will require to send in their nominations by email to be considered for nomination.


 

  • How to enter...

    Entry forms must be completed and submitted via the official CGM AWARDS WEBSITE. Soft copies of works and images can also be sent via mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
    Read More
  • Terms And Conditions

    Once you apply for CGM AWARDS you automatically give your concern for your image, music and intellectual property to use for promotional purposes as far as the award scheme is concerned.
    Read More
  • 1
  • 2

CGMA - GHANA

Celebrating excellence in contemporary gospel music in Ghana.

Contact us

CGMA Team

Kemp House

160 City Road

London EC1V 2NX

Mail: info@contemporarygospelmusicawards.com

Mo-Su: 10.00 - 18.00, 24/7

Contact Form

customer loyalty